"Tin Tumbler Collection – shizuku" is inspired by the slow dropping of water, "shizuku", which form stalactites slowly taking million years. Relax and enjoy sipping a drink, letting your mind drift back over the scenic grandeur and everlasting time.
Tin tumblers won't break like glasses. Throw a tubler in your picnic basket for camping or hiking. Or how about adding some sparkly fun to your next party with tin tumblers?
The collection consist of seven cups and one sake vessel.
- katakuchi: W122×D70×H81(mm)/180ml
- sake cup A：φ77×H30(mm)/65ml
- sake cup B：φ97×H25(mm)/70ml
- sake cup C：φ57×H56(mm)/70ml
- sake cup D：φ62×H31(mm)/70ml
- beer cup A: φ60×H94(mm)/165ml
- beer cup B: φ69×H124(mm)/280ml
- on the rock: φ90×H80(mm)/340ml
Made of tin, our tumbler collection is durable, versatile, and reusable.
- sake cup A,B, C & D are mainly used as a sake cup but it is also used as a small dish.
- sake C is also good for a shot glass.
- beer cup A and B aren't only great for beer, they are for water, juice, smoothies, milk, or any other beverage.
- “katakuchi” is a multi-purpose bowl, mainly used as a sake vessel but it is also used as a sauce/dressing/ condiment cup. It has unique narrow shape as a design for easy holding and pouring.